Out of all the industries, almost every digital marketing agency in UAE is mainly promoting the products of food and beverage, e-commerce, real estate, retail and automotive sectors. Advertising companies in Abu Dhabi have a huge potential as the local vendors who earlier used traditional marketing methods have shifted to the use of the internet.
Every digital marketing company in UAE has become an important aspect of advertising and branding in the 21st century. Being one of the fastest-growing industries, it has opened new doors of success and opportunities for new businesses. Advertising companies in Abu Dhabi have a huge potential as the local vendors who earlier used traditional marketing methods have shifted to the use of the internet. Since 2020 digital advertising has taken over 44.2 per cent of the ad expenditure while TV ads have drastically dropped down to 30 per cent.
As per the reports, with a population of around 9.6 million in the UAE, about 9.52 million people have started using the internet, thus highlighting the need for a rise in digital marketing services in the UAE. Out of all the industries, almost every digital marketing agency in UAE is mainly promoting the products of food and beverage, e-commerce, real estate, retail and automotive sectors. The country is rich in digital marketing opportunities ranging from SEO to social media to having the best PPC agency. Dubai contributes a major share of the economy through its services sector, which has majorly turned digital.
Advantages of Digital Marketing in UAE
- Cost-effective – Nothing is better than being able to accurately measure your ROI, which is not possible through other marketing methods.
- Expands customer base – Every advertising agency in Dubai uses various digital elements like SEO, SMO, web design, etc. to reach more customers.
- Boosts the brand – Boosting your brand on various social media platforms helps enhance customer loyalty, broaden visibility and transparent and systematic communication with customers.
- Simple feedback methods – Various social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc. allow customers to give real-time feedback with much ease and transparency. It helps every advertising company to generate higher ROI and build trust.
- Build trust and credibility – Every digital marketing company in Abu Dhabi ensures to keep a constant check over its competitors. Before initiating any campaign, they conduct extensive research on the current trends to build trust and credibility among its customers.
Steps to Launch a Digital Marketing Campaign
It is very difficult for advertising companies in Dubai to survive in the market, as the city is a blend of different nationalities and cultures with unique climate conditions and demographics. But the country is receptive to new digital innovations and trends. Small-to-medium-size advertising companies have identified the required four steps to run effective marketing campaigns and become the best digital marketing company in Dubai.
- In-house or outsourcing – Before starting any digital marketing campaign one should always be clear about launching with the internal marketing team or getting it outsourced through any advertising agency. Hiring a professional not only saves time but also gives a better output.
- Deciding a fixed budget – After finalizing the way of running a campaign, it is very important to settle on a fixed budget for advertising. Every digital marketing agency in Dubai decides the budget depending on the company’s size, the scope of the campaign, the audience category and duration.
- Selecting the right digital instruments – 90 per cent of businesses in the UAE prefer Google as their primary search engine. Choosing the right digital instruments is the main objective of every advertising company. Abu Dhabi agencies consider SEO as the most popular digital marketing instrument to generate valuable output. Others in the queue are email marketing, affiliate marketing, SMM and content marketing.
- Tracking the results – Once the campaign is launched it’s important to constantly track its results. Some of the metrics that will help in analyzing a detailed overview of the campaign are – Number of clicks, conversion rate, organic or inorganic track, dwell time and ROI.