How to Create TikTok Content?
TikTok marketing is the most incredible tool for outperforming your brand’s presence in the US market. Did you know this platform has grabbed the attention of around 100 million monthly active users in the US? This article will help you lead the competitive US market through TikTok.
TikTok is one of the most popular social media platforms used by businesses, especially in the US. TikTok marketing is the most incredible tool for outperforming your brand’s presence in the US market. Did you even know that this platform has grabbed the attention of around 100 million monthly active users in the US? We know you might have multiple questions regarding the content, marketing strategies, and others for TikTok. Don’t worry! This article will help you answer all your questions and help you lead the competitive market.
Table of Contents
How TikTok works?
Before getting into details, let’s quickly understand how this platform works. TikTok is a video-based social media platform that allows people to interact by creating a maximum of 3-minute videos, which will show up on their feeds. The best part is that people can add all sorts of filters and edits to their videos to make them more engaging. The TikTok market is all about engaging with current users and grabbing more and more attention from people. Here, you can like, share and comment on the videos that catch your attention.
When it comes to engagement in the US, TikTok outperforms all other platforms across accounts of all sizes. The trickiest part here is the content style. The video content has to engage enough to fascinate the observers and provoke them to like, share, or comment on it.
7 ways to create TikTok content
To make your brand visible on TikTok, it is essential to be aware of the different ways to create its content. Below are some common tips to be followed for creating engaging and platform-friendly content.
- Focus on organic growth – TikTok algorithms provide an excellent opportunity for organic growth by creating valuable and good-quality content. Unlike other platforms that are likely to rely on PPC marketing, here, if your content is community focussed, you have higher chances of Capturing the US market.
- Timely posting – TikTok is a trend-driven platform. So, timely postings are an essential part of higher engagement. Also, ensure maintaining a balance of the count of video content.
- Content planning – Before creating, plan your content by preparing a carefully thought-after content calendar. However, keep room for reactive content based on trends and topics that are gaining attention.
- Stay updated – Always be updated on the trending topics of TikTok and prepare your content accordingly.
- Make it engaging – TikTok is a fun platform that allows users to create interesting, fascinating, and engaging content. Its spirit lies in creating off-the-wall content that has ties to your brand.
- Be inspired – You often come across profiles that create good-quality engaging content. To succeed, be inspired by their strategies and develop your TikTok content strategy accordingly.
- Understand its algorithm – Every social media platform runs on a different algorithm. Therefore, having the same strategy for each cannot make you touch the sky. Understand the TikTok algorithms thoroughly and create your video content accordingly.
Now that you know the different ways to create engaging content on TikTok, it is time to gain information about how that content can be used in marketing effectively.
How to use TikTok for marketing?
Marketing experts at SkyTrust, a leading digital marketing agency, have listed some of the top digital marketing tips that every company should use to boom in the US market.
- Get familiar – As mentioned before, every platform has a different strategy for content and marketing. To excel in the TikTok marketing strategy, familiarize yourself with its features, trends, and user behavior. Keep an eye on the relevant and trending hashtags for higher ranking and reach.
- Target audience – Although TikTok mostly has a teenage audience, it can’t be defined as a ‘teen app.’ Research the needs, preferences, and choices of your target audience. Instead of just focussing on the current users, always have room for potential customers.
- Competitive audit – Use the SWOT analysis framework to research your competitor’s strengths, weaknesses, and content and marketing strategies. Being a creator-led platform, consider finding popular personalities and influencers that hold expertise in your niche, and plan your strategies accordingly.
- Set aligned goals – If you are looking for great business growth through TikTok, you should have defined goals that complement your objectives. Use the SMART goal framework to set measurable, relevant, specific, attainable, and timely goals for every action.
- Post according to the calendar – Ensure posting every video content as per the date and time defined on TikTok’s content calendar.
- Track your progress – As a TikTok content creator, you don’t just have to post content, you also have to track your progress to ensure on-point marketing results.
- Be creative – TikTok doesn’t have a defined content formula to go viral. You just have to create a creative, unique, fun, and go-with-the-flow marketing strategy.
3 types of TikTok marketing
TikTok marketing can help businesses in multiple ways, like – increasing brand visibility, building engaging communities, selling products or services, getting valuable feedback, providing customer service, and advertising your products or services to target customers. Below are the three significant kinds of marketing used by brands on TikTok to get the above-mentioned benefits.
- TikTok influencer marketing – This style of marketing is one of the most preferred ones to make a huge impact on TikTok. You don’t always have to consider high-profile influencers; instead, you can just discover some of your niche’s upcoming and impactful influencers to create an impact.
- Create your own TikTok – This style gives the freedom to post anything on the platform concerning your brand. Create a business TikTok account for your brand and enjoy the perks of open-handed creativity and earn organic growth. Sky is the limit here!
- TikTok advertising – When it comes to effective social media marketing, this is a really good style of marketing. TikTok is filled with the brand’s success stories and other informative content.
How to advertise on TikTok?
The best way to advertise well on TikTok is to create an official ad on the platform and grab maximum eyeballs on your content. TikTok has multiple types of ads available on its platform, some of which are –
- In-feed ads – These are the ones that you can make yourself. Image ads, video ads, spark ads (Boosting the previous content for more reach), Pangle ads, and carousel ads are some of the types of in-feed ads.
- Ads for managed brands – This looks similar to in-feed ads, but if you work with a TikTok sales representative, you receive additional formatting features.
- Topview ads – These are the ones that appear when you open the app and are non-skippable.