How can content marketing make you the best digital marketing agency in India?
Content marketing is an online marketing strategy done through multiple forms like blog posts, videos, podcasts, infographics, e-books, etc., to educate and inform the target audience about your services or products and establish trust and credibility with them.
There are a large number of online marketing companies in India offering a plethora of customer-centric services. Everyone claims to be trustworthy and loyal to their customers, but is it true? Are you sure that your current customers will always be loyal to you? Or, are you gaining enough potential leads or conversions according to your marketing strategy? Even if you are the end consumer, is your choice of company the best of all?
This is when content marketing comes into action. It is the key online marketing strategy companies use to educate and inform the target audience about their services or products and establish trust and credibility with them. SkyTrust IT Solutions, the best digital marketing company in Delhi, believes that creating valuable, consistent, and relevant content is the best way to retain existing and attract potential customers.
Content marketing can be done through multiple forms like blog posts, videos, podcasts, infographics, e-books, etc. The top four content formats preferred by marketers are blogs, infographics, videos, and images. However, if you are a B2B digital marketing agency, the top three content distribution channels are email newsletters, personal websites, and blogs. Companies focusing on blogging will likely be 13X profitable from their content marketing efforts.
According to recent statistics by the Content Marketing Institute, 73% of B2B and 70% of B2C social media marketing companies use content marketing as part of their overall marketing strategy. To increase this percentage count to a considerable number, customers and companies should be aware of the benefits of content marketing. Below are some content marketing tips on which even the top digital marketing companies in India agree.
- Drive traffic and engagement – By creating valuable content that answers customers’ queries and matches their searches, you can attract and engage a larger audience, leading to increased traffic and engagement on your website. Customers can also benefit by grabbing helpful and consistent content that matches their searches.
- Establish thought leadership – Content marketing is one of the marketing steps for you to become the best digital marketing agency. It gives you the space to establish yourself as the thought leader in the industry and build trust and credibility with your target audience.
- Generate leads and conversions – Content is the best form to educate and inform your potential customers about your products and services. This way, you can generate leads and drive conversions.
- Improve SEO – Writing high-quality, unique, and SEO-friendly content can accelerate your Google ranking, making it easier for potential customers to spot you online. Thus, increasing the chances of conversion.
- Brand awareness and loyalty – For every online marketing business, loyalty, and brand awareness are two of its major success constituents. You can build brand awareness and foster customer loyalty by constantly delivering high-quality content that resonates with your target audience.
- Cost-effective marketing – Almost every digital marketing company in Chandigarh, or anywhere in India or worldwide considers content marketing one of the most effective ways to reach and engage with customers online.
- Now that you know the benefits of content marketing, we are sure you will also consider this one of your essential marketing strategies, just like every other digital marketing agency in India.
Content marketing cycle
Content is ever-evolving in every form – videos, blogs, images, infographics, podcasts, etc. Effective marketing doesn’t involve producing these randomly but following the content marketing cycle strategy. SkyTrust IT Solutions, the top social media marketing agency in Delhi, believes that great content is not what is created today and forgotten tomorrow. It needs to follow a defined content strategy for long-lasting worthiness. Below are six stages of a content marketing cycle that every digital marketing company in India should follow.
- Creating buyer personas – Before creating any content piece, you should have answers to ‘why’ and ‘for whom.’ Being aware of your buyer personas is essential to justify the reason for your content and your target audience.
- Defined theme and topic – When you know about your buyer personas, you will come across a list of challenges your target audience faces. So, decide your theme and create content on a specific topic, depicting your expertise.
- Create content – Highlighting your topic will depict your expertise on it. So, when you are confirmed with the theme, create captivating and engaging content in a format most read and understood by your targeted audience.
- Promote content – Just creating good content is not unique. You will have to promote and sell it using the right tactics so it generates ROI.
- Measure and evaluate content – For timely results and higher returns, you must constantly measure and consider your content to check its worthiness for your current or potential customers.
- Repurpose content – Repurposing well-performing content keeps its freshness and relevance intact. You can repurpose a video into an infographic, blog, or vice-versa. Or you can also change the headline of a blog post and make it more catchy.